David Hollenbach, S.J.
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
Tel: (617) 552-8855
Fax: (617) 552-0716
University Chair in Human Rights and International Justice
Director - Center for Human Rights and International Justice
Professor of Theology, Boston College
David Hollenbach, S.J. holds the University Chair in Human Rights and International Justice and is Director of the Center for Human Rights and International Justice at Boston College, where he teaches Christian social ethics in the Theology Department. He also teaches often at Hekima College of The Catholic University of Eastern Africa, Nairobi, Kenya, and has been visiting professor at the Jesuit Philosophy Institute in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, and the East Asian Pastoral Institute in Manila, Philippines. He serves as a consultant to the Jesuit Refugee Service concerning their work on advocacy on behalf of the human rights of displaced persons.
Click course title for syllabus
- Driven From Home: Protecting the Rights of Forced Migrants
- The Global Face of Public Faith: Politics, Human Rights, and Christian Ethics
- The Common Good and Christian Ethics
- Refugee Rights: Ethics, Advocacy, and Africa
- Catholicism and Liberalism: Contributions to American Public Policy
Boston College || Center for Human Rights and International Justice || BC Theology Dept.