The 2015 version of this website is here. Here is a 2018 CV. Here is a list of papers:
1. with Harold Williams and Eric Zaslow, “Kasteleyn operators from mirror symmetry”, likely (i.e. pending some revisions) to appear in Selecta. Paper
2. with Theo Johnson-Freyd, “Third homology of some sporadic finite groups,” likely (i.e. pending some revisions) to appear in SIGMA. Paper
3. with Theo Johnson-Freyd, “H4(Co0,Z) = Z/24,” IMRN 2018. Paper.
4. with Eric Zaslow, “Cubic planar graphs and Legendrian surfaces,” ATMP 2019, paper
5. with Vivek Shende, Harold Williams, and Eric Zaslow, “Cluster varieties from Legendrian knots,” to appear in Duke. Paper
6. with Akshay Venkatesh, “Functoriality, Smith theory, and the Brauer homomorphism” Annals 2016. Some material from this version is omitted from the published version.
7. with Vivek Shende and Eric Zaslow, “Legendrian knots and constructible sheaves,” Inventiones 2016. Paper.
8. with Helge Ruddat, Nicolò Sibilla, and Eric Zaslow, “Skeleta of affine hypersurfaces,” Geometry and Topology 2014. Paper.
9. with Robert Lipshitz, “Noncommutative Hodge-to-de Rham spectral sequence and the Heegard Floer homology of double covers,” JEMS 2016. Paper.
10. “Smith theory and geometric Hecke algebras,” Math Ann. 2019. Paper.
11. with Nicolò Sibilla and Eric Zaslow, “Ribbon Graphs and Mirror Symmetry”. Selecta 2014. Paper.
12. Morse theory and toric vector bundles, Trans. AMS 2017. Paper.
13. with Bohan Fang, Chiu-Chu Melissa Liu, and Eric Zaslow, “A categorification of Morelli’s theorem.” Inventiones 2011. Paper.
14. with Bohan Fang, Chiu-Chu Melissa Liu, and Eric Zaslow, “T-duality and homological mirror symmetry for toric varieties” Advances 2012. Paper.
15. with Bohan Fang, Chiu-Chu Melissa Liu, and Eric Zaslow, “The coherent-constructible correspondence and toric Deligne-Mumford stacks,” IMRN 2014. Paper.
16. with Bohan Fang, Chiu-Chu Melissa Liu, and Eric Zaslow, “The coherent-constructible correspondence and Fourier-Mukai transforms” Acts Math Sinica 2011. Paper.
17. with Bohan Fang, Chiu-Chu Melissa Liu, and Eric Zaslow, “The coherent-constructible correspondence and homological mirror symmetry for toric varieties’’, a survey article published in Geometry and Analysis Vol. 2 2010. Paper.
18. “A topological approach to induction theorems in Springer theory,” Represent. Theory 2009. Paper.
19. “Staggered t-structures on toric varieties”, J. Algebra 2010. Paper.
20. with Pramod Achar, “Purity and decomposition theorems for staggered sheaves.” JIMJ 2012. Paper.
21. with Pramod Achar “Baric structures on triangulated categories and coherent sheaves.” IMRN 2010. Paper.
22. “Stacks similar to the stack of perverse sheaves.” Trans. AMS 2010. Paper.
23. “Exit paths and constructible stacks,” Compositio 2009. Paper.
Preprints. These papers were rejected (in favor of other papers, not for having serious mistakes). To be revised at some point and submitted again.
Representations of finite groups on modules over K-theory. Has an appendix by Akhil Mathew.
with Xin Jin. Brane structures in microlocal sheaf theory.
The Alexander polynomial at prime powers.
These papers were never submitted. The first one with Shende and Williams perhaps will be soon.
with Vivek Shende and Harold Williams, On the combinatorics of exact Lagrangian surfaces
Remarks on the nonequivariant coherent-constructible correspondence for toric varieties
with Eric Zaslow, Polytopes and Skeleta
with Davesh Maulik, Constructible functions and Lagrangian cycles on orbifolds