Office: Maloney Hall 549, Boston College
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467-3806
Email: first name dot last firstname.lastname@example.org
I am an Associate Professor at the Mathematics Department, Boston College.
My research field is
Algebraic Geometry, especially the geometry of
Research partially supported by NSF grants 1101153, 1200329 and a CAREER award
In Spring 2019 I was partially supported by a von Neumann Fellowship.
- MATH8865: Topics in Algebraic Geometry, Fall 2019. Lecture Notes
- MATH8808: Algebraic Topology, Fall 2018, 2016. Lecture Notes
- MATH8890: Graduate Teaching Seminar I, Fall 2018, 2017, 2016.
- MATH8811: Complex Analysis, Spring 2018, 2017. Lecture Notes
- MATH1105: Calculus II, Fall 2017, 2012, 2011. Syllabus
- MATH2210: Linear Algebra, Spring 2016. Syllabus
- MT845: Riemann Surfaces, Fall 2015. Lecture Notes
- MT460: Complex Variables, Fall 2015. Syllabus
- MT221: Introduction to Abstract Mathematics, Fall 2014. Syllabus
- MT312: Algebra II, Spring 2014. Syllabus
- MT845: Intersection Theory and Enumerative Geometry, Spring 2014. Lecture Notes
- MT311: Algebra I, Fall 2013. Syllabus
- MT845: Algebraic Curves, Spring 2013. Lecture Notes
- MT822: Algebraic Geometry, Spring 2012. Lecture Notes
- Developing Relationships with Experts, Notices of the AMS, Sep 2019.
- Iulia Gheorghita, Ph.D., Boston College, 2017-
- Scott Mullane, Ph.D., Boston College, 2012-16.
- Wantong Wei, Independent Study, Boston College, Summer 2019.
- Mingzhuo Deng, Independent Study, Boston College, Fall 2018.
- Miqiu Ding, Undergraduate Research Fellowship, Boston College, Summer 2017.
- Haoyuan Jiang, Undergraduate Research Fellowship, Boston College, Summer 2017.
- Daniel Conroy, Independent Study, Boston College, Spring 2017.
- Anthony Hernandez, Independent Study, Boston College, Spring 2016.
- Zhangyang Wei, Undergraduate Research Fellowship, Boston College, Spring 2016.
- Dynamics on Flat Surfaces and their Moduli Spaces, Bonn, 4/20-24, 2020.
- Moduli of Curves, Hilbert Schemes, and Tropical Geometry, Tufts University, 3/21-22, 2020.
- Riemann Surfaces and their Moduli Spaces, University of Utah, 2/7-9, 2020.
- Informal Geometry and Dynamics Seminar, Harvard University, 11/20, 2019.
- Algebraic Geometry Seminar, University of Arizona, 11/13, 2019.
- AIM SQuaRE, San Jose, 10/28-11/1, 2019.
- Algebraic Geometry Fall School, Berlin, 9/30-10/4, 2019.
- Algebraic Geometry Northeastern Series, Boston, 9/20-9/22, 2019.