Office: Maloney Hall 549, Boston College
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467-3806
Email: first name dot last email@example.com
I am the Assistant Chair for Graduate Programs at the Mathematics Department, Boston College.
My research field is
Algebraic Geometry, especially the geometry of
My research is partially supported by NSF grants 1101153, 1200329 and a CAREER award
- MT1105: Calculus II, Fall 2017, MWF 3-3:50, Stokes 113S. Syllabus
- MT8811: Complex Analysis, Spring 2017. Lecture Notes
- MT8808: Algebraic Topology, Fall 2016. Syllabus
- MT8890: Graduate Teaching Seminar I, Fall 2016.
- MT2210: Linear Algebra, Spring 2016. Syllabus
- MT845: Riemann Surfaces, Fall 2015. Lecture Notes
- MT460: Complex Variables, Fall 2015. Syllabus
- MT221: Introduction to Abstract Mathematics, Fall 2014. Syllabus
- MT312: Algebra II, Spring 2014. Syllabus
- MT845: Intersection Theory and Enumerative Geometry, Spring 2014. Lecture Notes
- MT311: Algebra I, Fall 2013. Syllabus
- MT845: Algebraic Curves, Spring 2013. Lecture Notes
- MT105: Calculus II, Fall 2011, 2012. Syllabus
- MT822: Algebraic Geometry, Spring 2012. Lecture Notes
- Scott Mullane, Ph.D., Boston College, 2012-16.
- Daniel Conroy, Independent Study, Boston College, Spring 2017.
- Miqiu Ding, Undergraduate Research Fellowship, Boston College, Summer 2017.
- Anthony Hernandez, Independent Study, Boston College, Spring 2016.
- Haoyuan Jiang, Undergraduate Research Fellowship, Boston College, Summer 2017.
- Zhangyang Wei, Undergraduate Research Fellowship, Boston College, Spring 2016.
- AIM SQuaRE, San Jose, 11/26-30, 2018.
- Moduli Spaces: Birational Geometry and Wall Crossings, Banff, 10/7-12, 2018.
- Flat Surfaces and Algebraic Curves, Oberwolfach, 9/16-22, 2018.
- BC-NEU Algebraic Geometry Conference, Boston College, 11/4, 2017.
- Algebraic Geometry Northeastern Series, Northeastern University, 10/13-15, 2017.
- Mathematics Colloquium, University of Arizona, 9/28, 2017.