Office: Maloney Hall 549, Boston College
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467-3806
Email: first name dot last firstname.lastname@example.org
I am the Assistant Chair for Graduate Programs at the Mathematics Department, Boston College.
My research field is
Algebraic Geometry, especially the geometry of
My research is partially supported by NSF grants 1101153, 1200329 and a CAREER award
- MT8808: Algebraic Topology, Fall 2018, 2016. Lecture Notes
- MT8890: Graduate Teaching Seminar I, Fall 2018, 2017, 2016.
- MT8811: Complex Analysis, Spring 2018, 2017. Lecture Notes
- MT1105: Calculus II, Fall 2017, 2012, 2011. Syllabus
- MT2210: Linear Algebra, Spring 2016. Syllabus
- MT845: Riemann Surfaces, Fall 2015. Lecture Notes
- MT460: Complex Variables, Fall 2015. Syllabus
- MT221: Introduction to Abstract Mathematics, Fall 2014. Syllabus
- MT312: Algebra II, Spring 2014. Syllabus
- MT845: Intersection Theory and Enumerative Geometry, Spring 2014. Lecture Notes
- MT311: Algebra I, Fall 2013. Syllabus
- MT845: Algebraic Curves, Spring 2013. Lecture Notes
- MT822: Algebraic Geometry, Spring 2012. Lecture Notes
- Iulia Gheorghita, Ph.D., Boston College, 2017-
- Scott Mullane, Ph.D., Boston College, 2012-16.
- Daniel Conroy, Independent Study, Boston College, Spring 2017.
- Anthony Hernandez, Independent Study, Boston College, Spring 2016.
- Miqiu Ding, Undergraduate Research Fellowship, Boston College, Summer 2017.
- Haoyuan Jiang, Undergraduate Research Fellowship, Boston College, Summer 2017.
- Zhangyang Wei, Undergraduate Research Fellowship, Boston College, Spring 2016.
- Mathematics Colloquium, Rutgers-Newark, 3/27, 2019.
- Geometry and Physics Seminar, Ann Arbor, 2/25, 2019.
- Strata of Abelian Differentials and Effective r-Spin Structures, Ann Arbor, 2/23-24, 2019.
- Algebraic Geometry Seminar, Stony Brook, 2/13, 2019.
- Holomorphic Differentials in Mathematics and Physics, Simons Center, 2/4-8, 2019.
- Algebraic Geometry Seminar, YMSC, Beijing, 12/13, 2018.
- AIM SQuaRE, San Jose, 11/26-30, 2018.
- Moduli Spaces: Birational Geometry and Wall Crossings, Banff, 10/7-12, 2018.
- Flat Surfaces and Algebraic Curves, Oberwolfach, 9/16-22, 2018.