Math 20300: Analysis in R^n, I.
Lectures: MWF 11:30=12:20, 12:30am-13:20pm in Eckhart 312.
Kelmer, 322 Eckhart. Email address: email@example.com
Office Hours: Mon 4:00-5:00pm, Fri 3:00-4:00pm, or by appointment.
Textbook:Paul J. Sally, Jr., Tools of the Trade: Introduction to Advanced Mathematics, American Mathematical Society, 2008.
and William R. Wade, An Introduction to Analysis
Exams: Two in-class midterms and one Two-hour final.
Homework: There will be weekly homework. It is
due in class. Further information is given
- No late homework will be accepted.
- The TA will grade all problems each out of 100 points.
- Write your name at the top of the first page.
- Staple your pages!
- The weakest homework score will be omitted.
Grading: Homework 20%; Each midterm 20%; Final 40%.
- Homework 1: due on Wednesday, Jan. 13th, in class.
- Homework 2: due on Wednesday, Jan. 20th, in class.
- Homework 3: due on Wednesday, Jan. 27th, in class.
- Homework 4: due on Wednesday, Feb. 3rd, in class.
- Homework 5: due on Wednesday, Feb. 10th, in class.
- Homework 6: due on Wednesday, Feb. 17th, in class.
Back to Dubi Kelmer's home page.