LAB MANAGEMENT RESOURCES
Resources for E&ES Graduate Students
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT USE OF BOSTON COLLEGE VEHICLES:
Rock Room Issues
Devlin 021 Fume Hood use is restricted; please talk to Dr. Ken Galli if you want to use it. Concentrated Hydrofluoric acid (HF) is used in hood.
Devlin 021 small cut-off saw, see Prof. Ethan Baxter for training/use.
Devlin 021 14" Saw, Contact either Prof. Corinne Wong or Jeremy Shakun for permission to use. This saw is only for use with Speleothems.
Devlin 021 Shatterbox, see Dr. Ken Galli or Prof. Ethan Baxter for training.
Devlin 021A Rock crushers/disk mill, see Prof. Seth Kruckenberg or Ethan Baxter for training/use
Devlin 021A Double Ro-Tap Seiving apparatus, see Dr. Ken Galli for training/use.
Devlin 021C Wilfley Table Lab, see Prof. Seth Kruckenberg for training and access.
Boston College Links
- Department of Environmental Health & Safety
- EH&S Laboratory Safety
- Student Affairs Business Service Center Information
- Controller's Office Deadlines
- Internal Audit Newsletter
- Facilities Management
- Massachusetts Water Resources Authority,Toxic Reduction and Control (TRAC)
- EPA Office of Water
- EPA Impaired Waters and Total Maximum Daily Loads
- EPA for Concerned Citizens
- EPA Toxic Release Inventory Program
- Massachusetts Water Quality Standards: EPA & MWRA
- EPA Water Quality Standards
- Enironmental Resources (including Enviro Protection Agencies for each State (Environmental Resource Center site)