My Favorite Cookie Recipes
- Leave the butter on the counter for 1 hour to soften, do not microwave it.
- Measure your ingredients carefully.
- Do not substitute.
- Pre-heat the oven before baking.
- Do not overbeat the butter mixture.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper for even baking and easy cleanup.
- Use a mini ice cream scooper to easily shape the chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Set an egg timer or oven timer so you don't overbake your cookies.
- When the cookies are ready, take them out of the oven, leave them on the baking sheet for 3 minutes, then carefully move them to a wire rack.
- Let the cookies cool completely on a wire rack before storing.