- Career Management and Work-Life Integration: Using Self-Assessment to Navigate Contemporary Careers with Professor Douglas T. Hall. Boston University (2007).
Articles and Monographs:
- The New Dad: A Work (and Life) in Progress, Fred Van Deusen, Boston College, and Jennifer Sabatini Fraone, Boston College (2013).
- The New Dad: Right at Home, with Fred Van Deusen, Boston College, and Iyar Mazar, Boston College (2012).
- The New Dad: Caring, Committed and Conflicted, with Fred Van Deusen, Boston College and Beth Humberd, Boston College (2011).
- The New Dad: Exploring Fatherhood in a Career Context, with Fred Van Deusen, Boston College and Professor Jamie Ladge, Northeastern University (2010).
- Got Talent? It Isn't Hard to Find: Recognizing and Rewarding the Value Women Create in the Workplace, with Professor Jamie Ladge, Northeastern University. From The Shriver Report: A Woman's Nation Changes Everything (2009).
- Work-life Integration: Present Dynamics and Future Directions for Organizations, with Professor Jamie Ladge, Northeastern University Organizational Dynamics (Spring 2009).
- Creating Effective Workplace Cultures:The Work-Life Evolution Study (February 2008).
- The Work-Life Evolution Study (2007).
- The Standards of Excellence in Work-Life Integration: From Changing Policies to Changing Organizations, with Dr. Jacquelyn James, Boston College (2004).
- Leaders in a Global Economy: A Study of Executive Women and Men with Ellen Galinsky, Kimberlee Salmond, James T. Bond, Marcia Brumit Kopf, and Meredith Moore (2003).
- Leaders in a Global Economy: A Study of Executive Women and Men, Executive Summary (2003).
Center for Work & Family