I am an economic theorist with research interests in market design, mechanism design, and game theory with emphasis on the theory and practice of matching markets and allocation/exchange of discrete resources.
My recent research focuses on
- The design and analysis of new organ allocation policies, including but not limited to kidney exchange clearinghouses
- Axiomatic properties of matching and discrete resource allocation mechanisms, and probabilistic mechanisms
- Improving recommendation systems used in adoption of children in foster care
- Balanced exchange and matching in two-sided matching markets such as tuition exchange in college admissions, student exchange among colleges
- Dynamic matching mechanisms and models
- School choice mechanisms