(Invited publications including surveys and publications in proceedings are here)
- The Pennsylvania Adoption Exchange Improves Its Matching Process (with Vincent Slaugh, Mustafa Akan, Onur Kesten) [Download from Repec] Interfaces, forthcoming
- Decomposing Random Mechanisms (with Marek Pycia) Journal of Mathematical Economics (Dec., 2015), 61: 21-33 [Download from SSRN] [Download from Repec]
- A Theory of School-Choice Lotteries (with Onur Kesten) Theoretical Economics, (May, 2015), 10: 543-595, [SLIDES]
- Kidney Exchange and the Alliance for Paired Donation: Operations Research Changes the Way Kidneys are Transplanted (with Ross Anderson, Itai Ashlagi, David Gamarnik, Michael Rees, Alvin E. Roth, Tayfun Sönmez, Interfaces, (Jan.-Feb., 2015) 45(1):24-42
- Altruistically Unbalanced Kidney Exchange (with Tayfun Sönmez) Journal of Economic Theory, (July 2014) 152: 105-129.
- The "Boston" School-Choice Mechanism: An Axiomatic Approach. (with Fuhito Kojima) Economic Theory, (Apr., 2014), 55(3): 515-544
- Two Axiomatic Approaches to the Probabilistic Serial Mechanism. (with Tadashi Hashimoto, Daisuke Hirata, Onur Kesten,
Morimitsu Kurino) Theoretical Economics, (Feb., 2014) 9: 253-277
- This paper is partially based on: Fair and Efficient Assignment via The Probabilistic Serial Mechanism. (with Onur Kesten and Morimitsu Kurino) Boston College Working Papers in Economics, No: 742
- Unraveling Results from Comparable Demand and Supply: An Experimental Investigation (with Alvin E. Roth and Muriel Niederle) Games (Special Issue in Matching) (2013), 4(2), 243-282
- House Allocation with Existing Tenants: A Characterization (with Tayfun Sönmez) Games and Economic Behavior, (July, 2010) 69(2): 425-445
- Older version (2003)
- NBER working paper version (2004) of Pairwise Kidney Exchange
- An Unpublished Manuscript Related to This Paper: Market Mechanisms for Fair Allocation of Indivisible Objects and Money
- Graduate Student Paper Prize awarded by Society for Computational Economics (SCE) (1999).
- Market Design for Kidney Exchange (with Tayfun Sönmez) Z. Neeman, A.E. Roth, N. Vulkan (eds.) The Handbook of Market Design, The United Kingdom: Oxford University Press, (October, 2013) 93-137
- Matching, Allocation, and Exchange of Discrete Resources (with Tayfun Sönmez), J. Benhabib, A. Bisin, and M. Jackson (eds.), Handbook of Social Economics, Vol. 1A. The Netherlands: North-Holland, (2011) 781-852
- A Kidney Exchange Clearinghouse in New England (with Alvin E. Roth and Tayfun Sönmez), American Economic Review Papers and Proceedings, (May, 2005) 95(2): 376-380.
- Kidney Paired Donation with Compatible Pairs (with Alvin E. Roth and Tayfun Sönmez), American Journal of Transplantation, (2007) 7: 1